Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
What do I need to be college ready???
Discover the power of X
Feel the Miami Experience
• College makes a good fit for you by meeting your requirements.
• To make sure a college is a good option sign up for a tour at that college.
• To make sure a college meets your goals see what they have to offer and do it meet your goals.
• Apply for financial aid so those big numbers on getting into college go to small numbers you can apply by filling out Fafsa.
• Have your GPA, ACT, and SAT scores ready because that's what they look for on your app.
• Tell all of your experiences that you did in and outside of High School to go on your resume like sports, clubs, etc.
Lets talk college readiness !!!
• Tell your life story in your college essay cuz they want to know everything and it want hurt to tell.
• Ask a teacher or family member help you write the best resume and essay.
• When asking for references make sure you give that person a month to write you a reference that way it wil be good and well explain when they reveiew it in your college app.
• You should start working on all of this the ending of your junior year and the beginning and end of your senior year.
added this comment
your glog HSTEMCE1_stkc is wonderfull!
check please -->>>
dating for sex --> http://datingfree2013.blogspot.com
hot 2003 ringtones --> http://ultimate-ringtone2013.blogspot.com/
watch online movies 2013 --> http://watch-online-free-avi.blogspot.com/
HOW TO GET FREE IPHONE 5! --> http://iphone5-zero-cost.blogspot.com/