Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
* A quatre of the people who did the survey had an email account that had been hacked before.
* Out of all the people who didn't make an email account, 65% of them would consider getting an email account.
Emails are an important thing to adults in their social life. We usually use emails to contact our families and friends that may be far away.Others also use emails for either, making a Facebook account, Twitter, ect.People sometimes use their emails account to either hack others, cyber bully and other reasons.Our results showed that out of the 30 people that answered the question, 86.7 % of them had an email account and we had a total of 13.3 % that didn’t have an email account. That’s just over 4/5ths of the whole survey, who had an email account.
*46.4 % of people had received unwanted mail/spam. That’s basically a half and half answer!
* 63% of people who did the survey faked thier aged to get an email account.
* Out of all the people in the survey, most people got an email account so they could keep in touch with families and friends. This is surpising to us because we thought that most people in the survey would get an email account so they could get Facebook, Twitter ect.
* It was basically an even answer, when it came to getting an email account so you could go on Facebook, Twitter ect,40% of the people said yes 30% said no and 30% said maybe.
* 65% of people who didin't have an email account had had an email account in the past.
* Our final question was "Why don't you have an email account?". The results were very surpising. The highest rated answer was "Other" with a whopping 68.8%.
Christina & Isabella:)