Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
1. Ali was a 1960 Olympic gold medalist.
2. In 1964 to become world heavyweight champion
3. He Refused to sever in the armed services after he was drafted
4. The boxing establishment had stripped Ali from his title
5. He was the frist boxer ever to become World Champion 3 times
6. Ali changed his name after joining the Nation of Islam in 1964
7. Ali dropped out of Louisville Central High
8. One of his more famously quoted was float like a butterfly, sting like a bee
9. The boxing association took away his title and suspended him from the sport for three and a half years. after he was found guilty for not joing the war after he was drafted
10. His Fight of the Century was agianst Joe Frazier and it went on for 15 rounds and Ali had lost.
Ali Famous Quotes
“I'll be floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee.”
“When you are as great as I am it is hard to be humble.”
“I got nothing against no Viet Cong. No Vietnamese ever called me a nigger.”
Muhammad Ali was a reble because he was a big inspierment to all the blacks because he was one of the only black person who boxed and he was one of the best out there everyone loved to watch him and go see him he was a very quick boxer and he very good skill full move's.. Ali had a famous qoute it was fly like a butterfly sting like a bee. He had lost his belt after he was drafted into the army and they said okay you don't want to join then we will strip you from your belt witch he worked so hard to get. His real name wasn't Muhammad Ali it was the black Muslim because he was from african trib so then everyone called him Ali that's when he had changed his name. He was a gold medalist in the Olympics. He was the world Champion 3 times Ali was the frist boxer to ever do that in the world.
1960 Clay wins the light-heavyweight gold medal .
1964 He has become a Black Muslim and has changed his name to Muhammad Ali.
1978 With a career record of 55–2, an overconfident Ali loses his belt to
1976 Olympic champ Leon Spinks
1979 Ali Announces his retirement on June 27
1984 Ali is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease
What We should learn from Ali is that never give up at what you do because u will be great at anything if you put ur mind to time into it just pratice because that's wat Ali did to get where he did in life. He was a Inpseroation to white's and black but more to the blacks because Ali made history by begin the frist ever boxer to win 3 titles in a row and frist black man to win a Olympic gold medal. We all can do anything in life and be sucessful in life.
added this comment
This is really good i relly didnt find anything wrong with the blog.