Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
The Dallas Childrens' Museum has selected your team of health students to create an interactive exhibit of the body systems. Include information on the endocrine and reproductive systems; the circulatory and respiratory systems; the digestive and urinary systems; & skeletal, muscular, and nervous systems. Your task is to make an informative video and digital poster to inform the public of the role of the organs within each system, the importance of each system to the function of a healthy human body, and the possible concerns or health risks.
Follow this PROCESS to Complete your WebQuest:
1. You will be divided into groups where you will be working together to present your final exhibit.
2. Each of you need to choose a different system grouping to research.
2. Choose between an Informational Digital Poster from Glogster.com or Comic Strip from goanimate.com for each system grouping. You need to have a variety of both types for your group.
3. Choose specifically what you want to convey to your reader about your topic and answer the questions that are on the body systems' pages.
4. Your final project should teach the other group members and children of all ages about many aspect of the body systems.
5. Remember to support resources and citation for resources used.
The human body is an interesting, complex machine. Your body can walk and run, climb and sit. It can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel. It can eat, talk, laugh, lift things, play games, think, and read.
While these things are going on, you are breathing; there is blood flowing through your blood vessels; you are digesting food; and your body is doing a million other jobs at the same time! All through your life this marvelous machine is at work-even when you are sleeping.
The Human Body Webquest
This webquest was created by April Leslie Hooper
who is the health teacher
at The Academy of Irving ISD. If you have any questions you may contact Ms. Hooper at
I would like to thank Jamie Smith for taking the time to evaluate this webquest and Adam Walton Sanders for his creative input.
added this comment
Interesting idea to put this on a glog
added this comment