Skip to main content
Create new Glog
Login to unlock Email share
Careful! The _____________ ______ your _____!
Normandie - Study Guide
* In the 800s and 900s, the ____________ invaded and took over Normandie.
* In the year 1066, Duke William of Normandie conquered ____________.
* On June 6, 19__4, during World War ___, ____________ troops landed on the beaches of Normandie to invade Nazi-occupied France
* The __________ River runs through Rouen, then into the city of Paris
* Normandie is just south of the body of water called the ___________, across from ____________.
* The _________ River runs through Caen, and the _________ River branches off of the Seine just south of Rouen
* Normandie has many _________________-type festivals, because of all its _______________ towns.
* Every year in the _________, many towns in Normandie hold a festival for that season.
* Normandie's culture is a blend of Roman, __________, Frankish, ___________, Middle English and French cultures.
* Many of Normandie's fairytales feature ___________ in the forest of __________, in Haute-Normandie.
* The entire region of Normandie is made up of ________-Normandie and ________-Normandie.
* Normandie is on the __________ coast of France, and is very close to the country of ___________.
* In 194__, __________ troops stormed the beaches of Normandie to invade France, which was occupied by the _________.
Good luck on the test!
Buy no ADS