Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
~` Constant laughing
~` Feeling of a supernatural being/contact with.
~` Connection to the universe and inanimate objects.
~` The feeling of being pushed or pulled somewhere.
~` May cause strange hallucinations.
Your crazy !
1. Is known to kill you.
2. Can be flavored with grocery store flavoring.
3. Salvia is the new marijuana
4. Salvia is illeagal.
Myths about Salvia
1. Salvia has not been known to cause death to it's users.
2. Salvia must be flavored with a special type of flavoring.
3. Salvia and marijuana has very little in common with each other.
4. In most states and countries, Saliva is a leagal.
Facts about Salvia
Currently in the states of North Dakota, Delaware, Missuori, Tennesee, Illinois, Virginia, and Oklahoma it is illegal to use or possess Salvia. In all other states, it is either legal to only adults, or there have been no restrictions to who can use and/or posses Salvia. In ilegal states, you are tried and if found guilty, sent to jail.
Salvia has not been known to cause any long term effects to any of it's users.
Long/Short tem effects
Short term effects
Hallucination from using Salvia