Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
Here's What We Can Do...
Global Warming Is Real!!
The U.S. is responsible for 25% of the carbon dioxide emissions worldwide.
Only about 10% of the energy used by a bulb creates light; the other 90% only creates heat.