Skip to main content
Login to unlock Email share
1. What kind of graphic organizer should you use to show your work for Elapsed Time problems?
2. In your Math Genius Diary copy down the example from the video!
3. Write down at least 3 steps to completing an Elapsed Time problem in your Diary.
Watch this example problem closely.
More Practice with Elapsed Time:
Put your work on a separate paper.
(USE A T CHART!)
1. Page 3 in your diary has the title Elapsed Time
2. You have copied down the video example in your Diary.
3. You have written down at least 3 steps on how to do an Elapsed time problem.
4. You have shown your work for at least two problems from the Try These section.